Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Still in the shop ... Grrrrrrr.

That must have been one hell of an oil leak that they had to fix (as well as hooking back up just about everything in the center dash from the gear shifter up to the AC controls).  

Today it was three weeks ago that I dropped the Daytona off to have my mechanic fix the oil leak and find out why the stereo, CD player and cigarette lighter / power port all quit working before I got it back.  I swear, I've maybe driven this car six or seven days total since I got it.  Still, it's been nice to break out the '86 TA and put some highway miles on her ... she turns heads as much (if not more) than the '89 Dodge Shelby Daytona does.

I'm off Wednesday so I think I'll run by the garage and see what the holdup is on the Daytona.

No comments:

Post a Comment